Fancy something new? We do too!
You know the following problems from your studies or everyday work?
- The injection molding mold needs to be sampled and reworked several times?
- The part cannot be manufactured without problems?
- An unexpected injection molding defect occurs, such as an air pocket?
- The part fails under mechanical stress in the weld line area?
Then become part of the solution and help our customers save time and money!
- Independently accompany simulation projects up to the presentation to the customer
- Optimize their parts and mold concepts together with our customers
- Support our customers and international partners in the use of our injection molding simulation software SIGMASOFT®
- Represent SIGMA at events such as technology days and conferences
- With your own ideas and knowledge, you provide important feedback to our development team to further improve our software
Who are we looking for?
- You like people. We work in and as a team!
- You are inquisitive. For us, standing still means taking a step backward!
- You are motivated. We learn something new every day!
- You have a degree in mechanical engineering, plastics technology or similar. We benefit from our shared knowledge!
- You have initial experience in part design, mold making or injection molding production. Your technical background is a great advantage for us and our customers!
- You have a comprehensive knowledge of German and French, both written and spoken, as well as a satisfactory knowledge of English. Communication is the key for us!
What do we offer?
- Exciting, varied tasks
- Individually orientated advanced training
- An culture of open feedback
- A friendly working environment with flexible working hours
- Helping to shape the future of a growing company
In case you are wondering who we are...
We are a young, international team and currently looking for a team player to complement our skills. As SIGMA Engineering GmbH we distribute a high-end simulation software which is used in the plastics industry worldwide. Our software SIGMASOFT® is used for the design and optimization of injection molds and injection molding processes as well as for the layout, design and dimensioning of plastic components. This enables our customers to reduce their development costs and minimize development time. Our task is to distribute the injection molding simulation SIGMASOFT® nationally and internationally, as well as to offer project-related engineering services.
Would you like to dive into the world of injection molding simulation with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents. Please briefly answer the following questions:
- What is your motivation?
- How much would you like to earn?
- When can we expect you?
SIGMA Engineering GmbH
Att: Mr. Timo Gebauer
Phone: 0049 241 / 894950
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone. We are looking forward to your application.