SIGMA Engineering GmbH distributes high-end simulation software that is used worldwide by the leading companies in the plastics industry and is used in many different sectors. These include automotive, medical technology, packaging and health care. Our task is to distribute the injection molding simulation program SIGMASOFT® Virtual Molding worldwide, as well as to offer project-related engineering services. SIGMASOFT® is used for the design and optimization of injection molds and injection molding processes as well as for the layout, design and dimensioning of plastic components.
- You have a university degree in the fields of mechanical engineering, plastics technology or similar
- First experience in component design, toolmaking or injection molding production
- Have a secure knowledge of German and Spanish, spoken & written
- You have English skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- You are enthusiastic, a team player, motivated and have good communication skills
- You will independently accompany simulation projects from the proposal phase to the presentation to the customer
- You will work closely with customers to develop concepts and solutions for optimizing injection molding components and molds
- You support customers in the use of the injection molding simulation software SIGMASOFT®
- You hold trainings and workshops
What do we offer?
- Multifaceted and challenging tasks
- Close cooperation in a young, dynamic and international team
- Training, workshops and individual development programs
- An open and friendly working atmosphere with flexible working hours
- The chance to actively design the future of a growing company
Did we spark your interest? Send your informative application documents including your salary expectations and earliest entry date to:
SIGMA Engineering GmbH
Tel: 0049 241 / 894950
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone. We are looking forward to your application.